Sunday, August 7, 2011

Big News

East Side Moloka'i, the silhouette of Maui in the distance

Follow your bliss. If you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while waiting for you... you begin to meet people who are in the field of your bliss, and they open the doors to you. I say follow your bliss and don't be afraid... Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.
~Joseph Campbell

The last few weeks have been flat out amazing. Awarenesses have shifted, possibilities have appeared, doors have swung wide open, incredible love and generosity has flown in, emails and phone calls have been exchanged , reservations have been made, and in eight weeks, eight weeks, god willin' and crick don't rise, I'm going back to Moloka'i !!!

Probably my Number One Secret Dream... 

It is too early to even begin to really articulate what these weeks have been like, the completely unexpected things that have happened, and the very real feeling I have that the entire trajectory of my life may well be shifting. I am still walking around dazed, a bit blown away, and in the serious process of integrating. Though I can say that I am more excited than I have been in a very long time. The feeling buzzes up and down my body, takes my breath away in a good way, and leaves me in awe again, AGAIN, at the magic and mystery of how life can work. 


My heart is blowing wide open...  a strange effect Moloka'i has on me, and I'm not even there yet. 

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! that is GREAT! I'm so happy for you :) I've also felt that feeling of Life shifting into something beautiful a few years back and reading you made me remember. when everything seems to fit the right place and there is a joy and certainty in our heart that the Sun will shine no matter the weather. what a bliss. I'm truly happy for you :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very very happy for you Debby. it's amazing what comes our way when we put a call out into the universe, and we're open to receive. I hope you'll let me tag along on this one! oh happy day.

    ReplyDelete

There seems to be a problem with posting comments. I'm trying to figure it out. I so appreciate you wanting to comment, and please, feel free to email me anytime at debby.aloha@gmail.com